Thursday, June 09, 2011

A final word on my MA

I thought I'd share a link to the Church of England website detailing my graduation on Monday. You can find it here. And here some more pictures. I thought I'd post these as I don't get pictured with Rowan Williams very often!
 
And there's a group shot with all three recipients of awards with Maureen Palmer (third from the left) and Martin Kitchen (on the far right but only in this picture!) who run the programme.


And a final word on Rowan, do check out this week's New Statesman, which he has guest edited, and in which he says some trenchant but sensible things about the government as well as a range of other issues that affect our culture at this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Copngratlations Simon. These things are never easily achieved with a full-time pastorate in tow as well. David K

Anonymous said...

Well done Simon, at last! Can we speak about Roxburgh someitme?

Phil Hindle